2019 Tax Forms Available
Annual Tax Forms now available for eStatement users.
If you receive WCCU eStatements within Online Banking, you will not receive paper tax forms in the mail. eStatement subscribers can view or print tax, mortgage interest, and property tax statements within Online Banking.
If you do not subscribe to eStatements, your paper tax forms will be mailed to the address on file. Documents will be post-marked by January 31st.
You can access the eStatements widget through the “More” section.
- Dividends paid to a single tax ID / SSN totaling less than $10 are not reported to the IRS.
- One 1099 INT Form is issued per Tax ID / SSN combining all dividends earned for all WCCU account suffixes.
- If you earned less than $10/year, you will not receive a 1099 Tax Form.
- Interest of $600 or greater paid on real estate loans (first mortgage, home equity, home improvement, land or anything secured by real estate) is reported on IRS form 1098. Interest less than $600 is not reported to the IRS. You may still claim the amount less than $600.00
- If you have a mortgage loan, it will be a separate tax statement.
- If you refinanced a mortgage loan, you will receive TWO Mortgage interest statements: One for the previous mortgage loan number and one for the newly refinanced mortgage loan.
- If your membership account has been closed, you will no longer have access to WCCU Online Banking. Your tax forms will be mailed to the address on file.