2023 Scholarships for High School Seniors Available
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, March 15th, 2023.
WCCU Credit Union is excited to announce the continuation of our scholarship program to benefit graduating high school seniors. In 2023, we will be awarding a total of 20 scholarships for $500 each to be distributed among our branches in Baraboo, Cashton, Coon Valley, Lake Delton, Prairie du Sac, Portage, Reedsburg, Richland Center, Viroqua and Westby.
(Open in Acrobat Reader or other PDF viewer and save to your computer. After filling out the application, save and email to email@example.com.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Application must be completed and returned electronically by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 15th, 2023. Late applications will not be considered. Paper and/or printed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email notification will be sent to the email address noted on the application to verify the receipt of your application. If you do not receive notification within 3 business days of submission, please call your local branch and ask to speak with the Marketing Department.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The following documents must be included as attachments with the application:
- A completed 2023 scholarship application form.
- A copy of student’s transcript or similar documentation to indicate cumulative Grade Point Average during high school. Document must be verified and/or signed by the proper school authority to indicate authenticity.