A debit and ATM card all in one.
WCCU’s CheckMate card is a Debit and ATM (Automated Teller Machine) card all rolled into one! WCCU’s CheckMate can be used worldwide wherever VISA is accepted.
As a Debit Card
- CheckMate works just like a credit card, but instead of charging you interest, you’re paying for purchases with money right out of your checking account.
- WCCU’s convenient debit card is FREE and reduces your need to carry cash. It is faster to use than a check, cheaper than credit cards, and more convenient and secure than cash. CheckMate purchases are neatly itemized on your monthly statement.
As an ATM Card
- Withdraw or transfer money from any automated teller machine (ATM).
- Some ATM’s allow deposits.
- WCCU ATM’s: No charge for using your WCCU CheckMate card.
- NON-WCCU ATMS: $1.00 per transaction.
- SURCHARGES. In addition to the charges above, many financial institutions will charge you to use their ATM. This fee is referred to as a surcharge. Before you use any ATM, please be sure to see if there is a surcharge. If there is a surcharge, it is to be clearly posted on the machine. Most of these institutions may charge anywhere from $1.00 to $5.00 to use their machine.
Note: To file a dispute for a transaction on your CheckMate Debit Card call 866-508-2693.
Protect & Manage
Your CheckMate Card with Brella©
How can Brella© help protect and manage your CheckMate card transactions?
- Access balance information and receive fraud alerts anytime, anwhere!
- Pause your CheckMate card if you feel there’s been fraudulent activity.
- Set alerts and blocks at the transaction level so you know if/when a transaction over a certain dollar amount has been attempted.
Get the Brella App today!
Search for: “Brella – Card Manager” in your App Store and Download the FREE Brella App
Once the app is downloaded, use the BRELLA Setup Guide or contact your local WCCU if you have any questions.