WCCU’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
What we are doing to help minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.
To Our WCCU Members:
WCCU is closely following developments concerning the coronavirus disease. The health and safety of our members, employees and community is our highest priority.
WCCU Credit Union is financially strong and well prepared to serve our members during uncertain and turbulent times. We are putting our pandemic plan into action and we are committed to doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Use our Online banking and Mobile App to access and manage your accounts from home. You can check balances, make loan payments, view account history including cleared checks, and even deposit a check with your smart phone or tablet (if you are not enrolled, please call us and we will be happy to get you started).
- Please consider using the drive-up whenever possible. Please avoid personal contact (including hand shaking) with branch staff to limit the spread of germs.
- We are ramping up the cleaning and sanitizing of public and private spaces at all of our offices. Staff will be routinely wiping down and sanitizing all high-touch surfaces.
- We have hand sanitizer available at all offices and encourage you to use it.
- Be alert for scammers and ID thieves trying to exploit fear and uncertainty. Remember if anyone contacts you asking for your social security number, account number or other personal information, it is a scam.
- Be safe. Follow the CDC guidelines including social distancing, washing hands often and staying home when you are sick. For more details visit cdc.gov/COVID19
We are preparing for the possible financial impact this will have on our members and are putting plans in place to help alleviate financial hardship due to the pandemic. If you have been directly impacted, please call us to discuss your situation.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our staff, members and community based on the recommendations of government agencies and public health authorities. As we continue to monitor the situation, we encourage you to visit our website and Facebook page for updates.
We value our relationship with you and are committed to provide you with the highest level of service.