How to Access Your Accounts
Although our lobbies are temporarily closed, your transactions and requests can be done at home or in our drive-ups.
Our Branch Locations with a drive-up are able to process a majority of your transactions and inquiries.
- We have suspended previous restrictions on accepting change or giving rolls of change through the drive-up drawers.
- If you have a larger deposit or more complicated transaction, we may ask you to pull ahead while we process your request. A staff member will coordinate receipt delivery with you.
- If you use one of our provided pens, we encourage you to keep it. Clipboards are being sanitized between transactions to limit exposure.
Our Call Center handles more than just phone calls. They are available to answer generic emails, secure messages sent inside Online Banking and chat (available on the desktop version of our site and inside Online Banking). For the duration of our temporary lobby closures, we are waiving our phone transfer fee. In most cases, the Call Center is able to update your account, perform transfers, answer questions about your account, and they are a great resource to answer questions about our services. Call Center staff can be reached by dialing any WCCU Location and are available:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 7:45 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:45 am – 12 Noon
Our Loan Staff are working hard to meet the ever-changing needs of our members and communities. Most loans can be completed and funded without ever coming to a branch. Loan Officers are available to meet and take applications by phone or in person, if your situation requires that. We do have a variety of online Loan Applications available, depending on your situation:
- Members applying for a vehicle loan (car/truck/auto), recreational loan (boat, camper, ATV) or personal loan (without collateral) can use the “Quick Apply” widget inside Online Banking.
- Non-Members interested in applying for a vehicle loan (car/truck/auto), recreational loan (boat, camper, ATV) or personal loan (without collateral) can use our online application to apply for membership and a loan.
- Credit Card Applications are available for both personal use and for business use. The application can be downloaded, filled out and emailed to a loan officer or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home loan, mortgage and construction loan applications are available online. The easy-to-follow application takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Our Online and Mobile Banking allow you to perform most transactions without ever leaving home, including:
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device through Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay bills using Bill Pay.
- Make your loan and credit card payments.
- View transactions histories.
- Transfer money to other WCCU Members