Lost/Stolen CheckMate Cards:
- If your checkMate card is lost or stolen, immediately call any WCCU office to report it.
- If our offices are closed, you need to contact Shazam immediately by calling 1.800.383.8000.
- If you report the loss or theft of your CheckMate card as soon as you discover it is missing, your liability for unauthorized purchases with your card will be zero.
- You have no liability for unauthorized ATM cash withdrawals from your account.
- If we have to replace your CheckMate card before its scheduled expiration date you will be charged $5 for the first replacement and $10 for each additional replacement. You may change your PIN by calling any of our WCCU offices and asking for our Credit Card Department.
- Beware: If you give your CheckMate card to another person, you will be deemed to have authorized all transactions which may be done with your card, until you give actual notice to the credit union that further transactions with your card are unauthorized.
Lost/Stolen Credit Cards:
- If your WCCU Visa or Mastercard is lost or stolen, immediately call any WCCU office to report it.
- If our offices are closed, you need to immediately call to report your lost or stolen credit card:
- Emerald Cash Back Card: 866-599-6613
- Ruby Rewards, Platinum or Business Gold: 866-597-1585
- You may be liable for unauthorized use of the card.
- You will not be liable for unauthorized use which occurs after you notify us of the loss, theft or possible unauthorized use of your card.
- In any case, your liability will not exceed $50, unless you are a business or other organization to which we have issued ten or more cards for use by your employees.
- Unauthorized use does not include use by a person to whom you have given authority to use the account.