New Scholarship Available Through WCCU
Deadline to apply is Monday, April 16th, 2018.
WCCU Credit Union is excited to announce the creation of an annual scholarship program to benefit graduating high school seniors. In May of 2018, we will be awarding a total of 20 scholarships for $500 each to be distributed among our branches in Baraboo, Cashton, Coon Valley, Lake Delton, Reedsburg, Richland Center, Viroqua, and Westby.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Application must be completed and returned electronically by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 16th, 2018. Late applications will not be considered. Paper and/or printed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email notification will be sent to the email address noted on the application to verify the receipt of your application. If you do not receive notification within 3 business days of submission, please call your local branch and ask to speak with the Marketing Department.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The following documents must be included as attachments with the application:
- A completed 2018 scholarship application form.
- A copy of student’s transcript or similar documentation to indicate cumulative Grade Point Average during high school. Document must be verified and/or signed by the proper school authority to indicate authenticity.