Personalized Training: Online Banking
One-on-one appointments available for in-person demonstrations or over the phone consultations.
With the need for social distancing, online banking is now more important than ever before. We know that many members were disappointed that we had to postpone our Spring “Senior Online Banking Lunch and Learn”. Due to the ongoing concerns, we have not yet been able to reschedule.
However, our Electronic Services Manager, Tina B. is willing to work with members one-on-one. You can schedule an in-person appointment at any WCCU Branch Location or set-up a meeting by phone with Tina. Whether you are an existing online banking user looking for more help or if you want us to show you how to get started, Tina will be happy to assist you. To schedule your personalized Online Banking Training, you can call any WCCU office and ask for extension 1618 or email email@example.com.
Depending on your comfort with Online Banking, Tina can cover:
- What online and mobile banking are and why they are useful
- How to install and use our Mobile App
- Safety & Security when using Online Banking
- Getting Started: step-by-step set up of your online account (on a desktop or on your mobile device)
- Demonstrations and hands-on support to walk you through the main tools of Online Banking
- Tips and shortcuts to make Online Banking convenient and easy
For more tips and frequently asked questions, see our Online Banking Tutorials.