Upcoming Holiday Closures for Christmas & New Year’s
ACH and Mobile Deposit processing times may be impacted.
All WCCU Branch Locations will be closed on Wednesday, December 25th in observance of Christmas Day. All offices will close at noon on Tuesday, December 24th for Christmas Eve and will reopen with normal business hours hours on Thursday, December 26th.
The following week, WCCU Branch locations will close at 3:00 P.M. on Tuesday, December 31st for New Year’s Eve. All offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 1st in observation of New Year’s Day.
To access your account online while our offices are closed, use the Online Banking login box on our homepage.
Some ACH external transfers, ACH postings, and mobile deposits (made through our mobile app) may be impacted due to the holiday closures. If you have a specific question or concern regarding the services and their availability through the holidays, please contact us.
ACH Postings (debits and credits processed electronically through ACH)
- ACH postings will post as usual on December 24th.
- ACH postings for December 26th will be delayed approximately an hour that morning.
Mobile Deposit (using the WCCU Mobile App to take a photo of a check and deposit it)
- Checks deposited on December 24th after 9:30 AM will be credited on December 26th at 10:30 AM.
- Checks deposited on December 31st after 2:00 PM will be credited on January 2nd at 10:30 AM.
Online ACH Transfers (a transfer in online banking scheduled to/from an external financial institution)
- (Internal transfers between WCCU accounts will be instant, as they are not impacted by holiday closures.)
- For external transfers scheduled after 11:30 AM on December 24th, funds will transfer on December 27th.
- For external transfers scheduled after 2:00 pm on December 31st, funds will transfer on January 3rd.