WCCU Lobbies Reopen on June 15
Members are encouraged to use other services when possible.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JUNE 15TH:
All WCCU lobbies are opened to walk-in traffic. However, for safety, we strongly encourage members to use the drive-up, phone banking or online services whenever possible.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE LOBBY:
Not feeling well? Do not enter.
FOLLOW the floor stickers in the lobby to practice social distancing.
LOANS: Loan officers will be available by appointment only.
- Waiting areas are closed. Please wait in your car or outside the building until your appointment time. The loan officer will meet you at the front door.
- For loan appointments or to speak with a Loan Officer, please call us.
MASKS: You may bring your own or there will be some available if you choose to wear one.
- You may be required to lower your mask upon request so staff can appropriately identify you. If you do not want to lower your mask, you can use the drive-up for all services.
- Keep 6 feet between yourself and others (staff & members).
- Plexi-glass shields are installed at workstations. Building capacity limits may be enforced.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Stop the spread:
o Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
o Avoid touching your face.
o Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue
The Call Center remains open with normal business hours to handle phone calls, online chats, secure messages in Online Banking and general emails. Online and Mobile Banking, ATMs and night deposit continue to operate as normal. (If you would like to enroll in Online/Mobile Banking, please call and we will be happy to assist you.)
For a more detailed breakdown of options to access your account, learn more here.
For more information visit www.cdc.gov/COVID19.