Earn larger dividends than traditional savings accounts. With a minimum deposit of $500, you can enjoy a higher return on your money by opening a WCCU Certificate.
- Minimum deposit for WCCU Certificates is $500.00.
- WCCU Certificates dividend rates may change at time of renewal, which is determined by the market and the economy.
- Dividends for 3-month and 6-month certificates are paid at maturity.
- Dividends for 1-year through 5-year certificates are paid every six months from issue date to maturity.
Note: Certificates with $10,000 or more have the option of monthly dividend checks.
A few days before your Certificate matures, you will receive a maturity notice. You will have up to 10 days to reinvest or withdraw the money. If we do not hear from you within the 10-day period, we will automatically renew your certificate, for the same length of time, at the current dividend rate.
- Mail dividend check(s).
- Add dividend to Certificate.
- Transfer dividend to checking/savings or other WCCU account.
- Add dividend to Certificate, but mail check for the entire dividend amount at maturity or transfer the amount to a specified account at maturity.
- Penalties: premature withdrawals are subject to the following penalty which is calculated on the balance at the time of withdrawal, at the Certificate dividend rate.
Certificates less than 24 month term = 120 days of dividend.
Certificates 24 month term or longer = 180 days of dividend.
Quarterly statements are mailed at no charge. (Members with a WCCU checking account receive a monthly statement of all their WCCU accounts.)
Your Warranty of Safety
Westby Co-op Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).