A $5 deposit opens your Member Savings account at WCCU. Your first $5 is a share in the credit union and makes you a member/owner.
- $5 minimum deposit to open an account.
- $50 minimum to earn dividends.
- Variable rate dividends compounded and paid quarterly on daily balances on $50.00 or more.
- $1.00 monthly service charge if balance falls below $50.00 at anytime during the month. (Members under age 18, members with loans, and service organizations are exempt from this monthly service charge.)
- The card is free.
- FREE transactions at a WCCU ATM
- Withdrawals and transfers at all other ATM’s are just $.25 plus any surcharge charged by the owner of the ATM
Note: Business accounts can only use an ATM to withdraw money.
- No charge for this convenient service.
- Money can be deducted from savings for insurance premiums, club membership fees, etc.
- To cancel an automatic deduction, you must send a letter to the company and keep a copy for your records
- If an automatic deduction creates a negative balance, you may be subject to a $20 overdraft fee.
Quarterly statements are mailed at no charge. (Members with a WCCU checking account receive a monthly statement of all their WCCU accounts.)
Your Warranty of Safety
Westby Co-op Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).