Own a piece of WCCU
A $5 deposit opens your Member Savings account at WCCU. Your first $5 is a share in the credit union and makes you a member/owner.
- $5 minimum deposit to open an account.
- $50 minimum to earn dividends.
- Variable rate dividends compounded and paid quarterly on daily balances on $50.00 or more.
- $1.00 monthly service charge if balance falls below $50.00 at anytime during the month. (Members under age 18, members with loans, and service organizations are exempt from this monthly service charge.)
No more than six withdrawals or transfers to other credit union accounts of the member, or to a third party, by means of:
- Preauthorized or automatic transfers (such as overdraft protection transfers or arranging to have bill payments deducted directly from the depositor’s savings account).
- Telephonic transfers (made by the member telephoning or sending a fax or online instruction to the credit union and instructing the transfer to be made).
- Transfers by check, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties.
- The card is free.
- FREE transactions at a WCCU ATM
- Withdrawals and transfers at all other ATM’s are just $.25 plus any surcharge charged by the owner of the ATM
Note: Business accounts can only use an ATM to withdraw money.
- No charge for this convenient service.
- Money can be deducted from savings for insurance premiums, club membership fees, etc.
- To cancel an automatic deduction, you must send a letter to the company and keep a copy for your records
- If an automatic deduction creates a negative balance, you may be subject to a $20 overdraft fee.
Quarterly statements are mailed at no charge. (Members with a WCCU checking account receive a monthly statement of all their WCCU accounts.)
Your Warranty of Safety
Westby Co-op Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).