- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior entering a post-secondary school or equivalent academic institution as a full-time student in the academic year following high school graduation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale through the 7th semester of senior year.
- The applicant must be a member of WCCU Credit Union or be the son/daughter (or under legal guardianship) of a member of WCCU Credit Union.
- Must have been a member for at least one year and must be in good standing.
[For the purposes of scholarship selection, ‘good standing’ will be defined as a member that has not caused Westby Co-op Credit Union a loss at the time of eligibility verification.]
Scholarship Application Submission
- Application must be completed and returned electronically by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 16th, 2018. Late applications will not be considered. Paper and/or printed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be emailed to email@example.com.
- An email notification will be sent to the email address noted on the application to verify the receipt of your application. If you do not receive notification within 3 business days of submission, please call your local branch and ask to speak with the Marketing Department.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The following documents must be included as attachments with the application:
- A completed 2018 scholarship application form.
- A copy of student’s transcript or similar documentation to indicate cumulative Grade Point Average during high school. Document must be verified and/or signed by the proper school authority to indicate authenticity.
Scholarship Selection & Disbursement:
Scholarship applications verified for eligibility will be grouped by branch, and winners will be selected at random from each branch. Winners will be selected on April 30, 2018. Winners will be announced at local scholarship nights, when possible, and all winners will be notified in writing by June 8, 2018.
The scholarship will be paid directly to the recipient after he/she successfully completes the equivalent of one semester of post-secondary study.