WCCU Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative and we strive to actively support all communities in which we serve. WCCU is pleased to randomly award a total of 20 scholarships distributed among our branches (worth $500 each) to any graduating high school senior who is a member of WCCU Credit Union or who is the child (or under legal guardianship) of a member of WCCU Credit Union.
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior entering a post-secondary school or equivalent academic institution as a full-time student in the academic year following high school graduation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
- Applicant must be a member of WCCU Credit Union since March 15, 2023 or child under legal guardianship of a person that has been a member since March 15, 2023.
Submission & Requirements
- Online application and EMAILED official transcript must be submitted by 5:00 pm on March 15th, 2024. Late applications and transcripts will not be considered. Paper and/or printed applications and transcripts will not be accepted.
- Any application submitted without an emailed transcript will be marked as incomplete and will not be considered for a scholarship.
Official Transcript & Verification Email From WCCU
- A PDF of the student’s transcript or similar documentation to indicate cumulative Grade Point Average during high school must be SENT VIA EMAIL to: Jessie Cunningham, email@example.com
- Transcript must be verified and/or signed by the proper school authority to indicate authenticity.
- WCCU will send a confirmation email verifying receipt of the online application. The verification email will be sent to the email address provided on the application. If you do not receive notification within three business days of submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local branch and ask to speak with Jessie Cunningham in the Marketing Department.
Scholarship Selection & Disbursement
Scholarship applications verified for eligibility will be grouped by branch, and winners will be selected at random from each branch by March 31, 2024. Winners will be announced at local scholarship nights, when possible, and all winners will be notified in writing by June 9, 2024. The scholarship will be paid directly to the recipient after successful completion of the equivalent of one semester of post-secondary study.
Your Warranty of Safety
Westby Co-op Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).