Contact & Locations
Chat With A WCCU Representative During Regular Business Hours
Our WCCU representatives are available to live chat with you during regular business hours. If you’re having trouble finding what you’re looking for, you can even choose to share your screen so our representatives can help you find the information that you need!
Start your secure chat session now by clicking:
“Talk to Us Now” below or “Let’s Talk” chat bubble on the bottom right-hand corner of your browser or in the WCCU Mobile App!
Please do not include sensitive personal information such as your account number or social security number in your contact form.
If you have a concern or suggestion, visit our concern or suggestion page for more information. All other communications can be submitted through our secure contact us form.
P.O. Box 70
Westby, WI 54667
Upload Your Documents Securely
If you are sending a document to WCCU with sensitive or personally identifying information, please utilize our secure email program with the Zix Mail button. All other questions or general correspondence can be sent through the Contact form above.
If you are unsure how to use Zix Mail, please read through our How-To Use Zix instruction sheet.
Your Time + Our Time = Endless Possibilities
We’re helping you build a better life with designated time just for you. At WCCU we know time really does mean money, so we’ve set aside specific times for our members to meet with our WCCU experts.
Scheduling Your Appointment In A Few Simple Clicks:
- Choose your WCCU location and “Schedule Here” Button
- The WCCU Scheduler for your location will open into a new window
- Select the type of service, date and time
- Please note, same day appointments are not available via our online appointment scheduler. If you are in need of a same day appointment, please contact your local WCCU office by phone to see if a same day appointment is available.
Scheduling Services Available:
- NEW Personal Account: Open a new WCCU personal account (personal checking, savings, certificates and other personal deposit accounts) with one of our Member Service Representatives.
- Manage an EXISTING Personal Account: Manage your existing WCCU account (add Power of Attorney, beneficiaries, joint account owners, etc.) with one of our Member Service Representatives.
- Personal or Auto Loan Application: Discuss your potential loan options (auto, recreational vehicle, personal loan), apply for a credit card or continue to work on an existing loan application.
- Business and Agriculture Lending: Discuss your potential business or agriculture loan options, apply for a business credit card or continue to work on an existing business/agriculture loan application.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- NEW Business Account/Manage Existing Business Account: Please call one of our WCCU Offices to schedule an appointment to open a new business account or to manage your existing business account. New Business Account and Manage Existing Business Account appointments are not currently available through our online scheduling.
- Home Loan: Home Loan appointments are not currently available through our online scheduling, however if you are interested in a home loan, please see the WCCU Mortgage Loan page for details on how to contact one of our WCCU Mortgage Loan Officers.
- Investment Consulting: If you are interested in scheduling a time with WCCU Investment Consultants, please visit the WCCU Investments page for contact details.
Processing times will be affected during holiday hours. In most cases, checks deposited after and automatic transfers made after 3:00 p.m. the business day before the holiday will be credited/transferred after the closed holiday on the following business day by 10:30 a.m.
Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding processing times, please contact a WCCU near you.
All Locations Closed The Following Holidays
(Unless Otherwise Noted)
*March 29, 2024 | Good Friday – Lobbies closed from Noon – 3PM
Drive Up and Call Center will remain open.