Choose a checking account designed to meet your needs!
|Awards Checking||Freedom Checking||Member Checking|
|Minimum Daily Balance||None||None||$300|
|Monthly Service Charge if Daily Minimum Balance is not Maintained||None||None||$5|
|Dividends||Variable rate compounded & paid monthly on daily balances||None||Variable rate compounded & paid monthly on daily balances of $500+|
|Overdraft Item Charges
(By check, ATM withdrawal, CheckMate purchase or electronic payment)
|$20 per presentment||$20 per presentment||$20 per presentment|
(Transferring from Savings or Kwik Cash Loan regardless of number of items)
|Maximum Overdraft Charge Per Day
(Regardless of items)
|Check Printing Fee||Varies||Varies||Varies|
|Stop Payments for Checks or Automatic Deductions**||$20||$20||$20|
|Depositing a Bad (Returned) Check Due to Non-Sufficient Funds, Stop Payment or Account Closed||$10.00 per item||$10.00 per item||$10.00 per item|
|Phone transfers (no charge for transfers to loan or credit card payments)||$1.00||$1.00||$1.00|
|Transfer with 24-hour Phone Banking Service||Free||Free||Free|
|Transfer made with online banking or mobile app||Free||Free||Free|
**If multiple checks are stopped, the initial charge is still $20.00 total. However, there may be an account research fee assessed if the checks are fraudulently used.
Share Draft Reconcilement
Click Here for our Share Draft Reconcilement form for help on balancing your draft account.
Get CheckMate – it’s your debit and ATM card all in one!
- A CheckMate Card is a Debit Card and ATM Card all in one!
- It looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Use it wherever VISA is accepted and the money will be directly taken from your checking account.
- Use it instead of your checks to have money taken from your checking account and avoid unnecessary check writing hassles.
- The card is free.
- FREE transactions at a WCCU ATM.
- Withdrawals and transfers at all other ATM’s are just $.25 plus any surcharge charged by the owner of the ATM.
- WCCU’s overdraft policy applied to CheckMate Card transactions.
- Note: Business accounts can only use an ATM to withdraw money.
At WCCU, you need not worry about storing your original returned checks. For your convenience, copies of original checks are kept in safekeeping. If you have online access to your accounts, you can view and print copies of your cleared checks. If you do not have online access to your accounts, you can request a photocopy of a paid check at any time. Each copy is $1.00. Requests that involve many checks or requests that require a significant amount of time may be subject to a research charge.
- Saves you time and money.
- Less checks to write.
- Peace of mind. Payments are made automatically.
- For loan payments, insurance premiums, utility bills, donations, etc.
- Payments automatically taken from your checking account on the date that you specify.
- To cancel an automatic transfer, you simply send a letter notifying the payee that the automatic deduction is canceled and keep a copy of the letter for your records.
Statements for all WCCU checking accounts are mailed monthly. All transactions, including direct deposits, automatic transfers/payments, debit card purchases, ATM transactions, Internet transactions, and TellerLine/phone transactions are included on your monthly statements.