WCCU Credit Union is proud to be a $553 Million Asset Cooperative serving 35,000 members. We are a well-established financial institution located in 9 communities throughout southwestern Wisconsin.
WCCU Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
This position will serve as the primary resource for the establishment of standards and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable financial service industry laws and regulations while supervising: Internal Audit, Collections, Appraisal Review, Over-Draft Protection, Fraud, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), and IT Security.
Establishes and maintains a compliance program using exceptional leadership skills, network of internal and external alliances and highly developed business skills. Possesses an intimate knowledge of internal business processes of the financial institution industry and has a broad based operational perspective.
Essential Job Functions:
• Loss Prevention & Other
• Risk Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business related field preferred.
• At least 10 years’ experience in risk management and compliance (five of which must have been in a management capacity in a credit union or other financial institution).
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial service industry products, operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations as it applies to financial institutions.
• Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) or similar certification strongly preferred.
Application Deadline: Until Filled. A complete job description is available here.
WCCU Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.