Kwik Cash Loans
Kwik Cash Loans – (line-of-credit loans)¹
Kwik Cash/Overdraft Protection
- A little extra security when you need it!
- Kwik Cash is an automatic line of credit that can be tied to your checking (share draft) for overdraft protection to cover checks that would otherwise be returned NSF.
- Since Kwik Cash is a line of credit, it is also ideal for those situations when you need extra money. When you’re short on cash, you can write yourself a loan by taking advances up to your pre-approved limit.
- There is no charge to have a Kwik Cash Loan available to you. You will only be charged interest when your loan is active and you have a balance outstanding.
- Kwik Cash requires loan officer approval for a loan limit to be determined.
- If you have Kwik Cash linked to your checking, transfers will be made for the exact amount needed to cover checks that could otherwise be returned.
Contact the Credit Union for details on how to get your Kwik Cash Loan today!
¹Finance charge (interest) begins to accrue on the day the advance is made on the line. The maximum APR for cash advances is 18.00%. Payments are calculated on 2% of the outstanding balance. For example, Payment of $200.00 is based on a loan amount of $10,000. There is no annual fee. Certain other fees may apply, please refer to the Fee Schedule for more details.