Receive e-Alerts about your WCCU Account – e-mail and text message alerts available!
You will need online access to your WCCU account, Virtual Branch (VB), to receive E-Alerts. If you are currently not signed up for Online Banking (Virtual Branch (VB)), Click here to sign up today to start receiving E-Mail or text message E-Alerts!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I setup e-mail and/or text message e-Alerts?
- You will need to log in to your WCCU account online. Once logged in, click on the Self-Service tab. Under the Self-Service page, you should see a section called Alerts.
- What type of e-Alerts can I receive?
- You will be able to receive balance alerts, check cleared alerts, delinquent loan alerts, CD maturity alerts, overdraft alerts, and/or payment reminder alerts.
- Can I receive an e-Alert when my e-Statement is available online?
- Yes, you can. If you have provided the credit union with a current, valid E-Mail address, you will receive these alerts as your E-Statements become available online.
- How do I know if my phone can receive text message e-Alerts?
- Your phone will need to have an e-mail address (for example, email@example.com) to receive text message E-Alerts. WCCU will e-mail your phone number with E-Alerts.
The following cell phone companies currently offer text messages via e-mail.
Please note that not all cell phones can receive text messages. You will want to ask your phone provider if your phone has this feature.